The 2019/2020 season will be the most experimental in the 10-year history of Terracotta Restaurant.
Chef Victoria Oncheva decided to shift the focus from the usual Italian dishes to local products and author's interpretations.
A key feature of the season will be a new interpretation of the tastes of the Mediterranean and Ukrainian cuisines..
The Chef also prepares the author's interpretation and the actual presentation of courses that have become the trademark of the restaurant. This year, you can safely return for your favorite course from the menu of past years.
A wine room is open for wine connoisseurs in the restaurant, where a professional sommelier selects drinks to your taste. In the panoramic windows, Kyiv comes alive - golden-domed cathedrals, historic houses and strings of vacationing tourists.
Today Terracotta combines the typical Italian cult of food with the truly Slavic hospitality of Ukrainians. Respect for traditions and love for cooking are invariable on both sides of the Mediterranean Sea.
- location in the city center - near Arena City, TSUM, Mandarin Plaza;
- panoramic windows with a view of Khreshchatyk;
- buffet breakfast and a la carte breakfast from 07:00 to 11:00 on weekdays, from 08:00 to 12:00 at weekends;
- exquisite Mediterranean and local cuisine;
- banquet hall for 110 guests;
- three VIP rooms (up to 10 guests each);
- wine room with a collection of> 260 wines;
- professional sommelier;
- children's menu and special chairs;
- free underground parking for guests;
- increased security (guarded territory of Premier Palace Hotel)