A key feature of the restaurant is a new interpretation of the tastes of the Mediterranean cuisine.
The Chef also prepares the author's interpretation and the actual presentation of courses that have become the trademark of the restaurant. This year, you can safely return for your favorite course from the menu of past years.
A wine room is open for wine connoisseurs in the restaurant, where a professional sommelier selects drinks to your taste. In the panoramic windows, Kyiv comes alive - golden-domed cathedrals, historic houses and strings of vacationing tourists.
Today Terracotta combines the typical Italian cult of food with the truly Slavic hospitality of Ukrainians. Respect for traditions and love for cooking are invariable on both sides of the Mediterranean Sea.
- location in the city center - near Arena City, TSUM, Mandarin Plaza;
- panoramic windows with a view of Khreshchatyk;
- buffet breakfast and a la carte breakfast from 07 AM to 11 PM on weekdays and from 08 AM to 12 PM on weekends;
- exquisite Mediterranean cuisine;
- banquet hall for 110 guests;
- three VIP rooms (up to 10 guests each);
- wine room with a collection of> 260 wines;
- professional sommelier;
- children's menu and special chairs;
- free underground parking for guests;
- increased security (guarded territory of Premier Palace Hotel)